You have forgotten your smartphone too, then how do you unlock your smartphone now? In today’s generation, everyone keeps their smartphones locked.
Below are the 3 tricks using that you can unlock the smartphone
1. Unlock Pattern Lock Using Android Device Manager
- First, you need to go to the Android device manager: Click Here
- Enter your Gmail ID Which is your Android device.
- Now click on the option of the “ENABLE LOCK & ERASE”. Now you need Unlock Android Device Manager.
- After that Enter your new password. Leave the rest of the box and click on the lock the second time.
- Now reboot your Android smartphone
- Enter the new password now. Which is your Android device manager
- Enjoy your device is unlocked.
2. Bypass the pattern lock on your device
- For bypass the pattern lock, you need to enter 5 times the wrong pattern. in your smartphone. Now you will see a notification, which states that, after 30 seconds, try again.
- Now there will be an option for the Forgotten Password.
- Put your Gmail ID and password in it, which you put in a locked device. Now you can set a new pattern lock.
3. Unlock Android smartphone by factory reset
- Take the Android smartphone first, which is to unlock. Then switch off the phone.
- After that wait for at least a minute now. Now press the + volume button and power button simultaneously.
- Now your device will be open in recovery mode. Tap the factory reset button on it
- To clean the data, tap on the wipe cache partition. You need to wait a second for 1 second and start Android device.
- Look, your Android device has been unlocked.