How to get Online Driving License ? : In today’s time, almost everyone has a two-wheeler or four-wheeler. If you walk on the road carrying that vehicle, then it is necessary to have your driving license in addition to the documents of the vehicle. If you are caught driving without a driving license, your vehicle may be challaned or you may have to fill a long fine. That is why always keep a driving license with you while driving. If you do not have a driving license, then in this article we are going to tell you about how to make a driving license online.
How to get Online Driving License?
Even today, making some government documents online is difficult for some people like digging a mountain, but if you get the right information, then you can get almost all the documents sitting at home from the mess of long lines of government offices. In view of this, we have been giving you information about such tips and tricks for a long time, by which you can do this work by saving your time.
Today we are going to introduce you to the whole process of getting an online driving license. By adopting this method, you can easily get a driving license sitting at home. Let us further give you step by step information about this process.
These documents will be needed
First of all, let us know what documents you will need when applying for a driving license online. You must have an Aadhaar card in the form of an identity card. Apart from this, you must have Aadhaar card, Voter card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Ration card or any government issued ID card or residence certificate for permanent address proof. After this, for Age Proof you should have 10th class marksheet, birth certificate, PAN card or affidavit and scan passport size photo.
How to apply for a Learner License (LL) online ?
- First of all go to the website gov.in and click on ‘Driving license-related services’. (Via parivahan.gov.in website Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujrat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram , Nagaland, Odisha, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Tripura, UT of DNH and DD, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal states can get driving license.)
- After this, select your state and click on the option with Learner License.
- After this, you will be asked for some details.
- After filling these details, a form will come forward.
- After filling the form, you have to pay the fee, which will be done online.
- After this upload your document, photo, signature.
- Finally, you have to book a slot on which date you want to take a test for online Learner License.
- If you pass the Learner License Test, then you will be given a learning license with 6 months validity. If you fail, you can repeat the process of giving online test once again by paying some fees.
After making a learner’s license, you have to apply for a confirmed license within 6 months. For the next process also you have to fill the online form. After this you will be called for a driving test. For this driving test, you must be available in front of the officer. Here you have applied for two wheeler, four wheeler or whatever. The officer will have to show that vehicle by driving. It is mandatory for you to have a vehicle with you. If you pass the test, then the Motor Vehicle Inspector will give full approval to your application. Also, you will be given a driving license in a few days.