Some time in some situation we can not say “No” like You have been invited to a meeting that would last really long. So at that time, you wish someone to call on your phone in the middle of that meeting and you go outside from that boring meeting.
So in this situation, you can take the help of a human friend or use IFTTT, the versatile automation app available for both iPhone and Android.
With the help of IFTTT mobile app, you can easily create a workflow (applet) that make a fake phone call to yourself at the scheduled time and help you smoothly exit that meeting.
The latest version of the IFTTT app brings phone calling to everyone outside the U.S. as well. Let’s get started.
Steps To Schedule an Automated Phone Call to Yourself
Step 1: Create a free account at IFTTT.
Step 2: Enable the Date Time service and the VoIP Call service.
Step 3: Create a new applet and choose Date Time for the condition. The trigger should be set to “Every day” and then choose the time when you want your phone to ring. Sponsored Ads Advertisement
Make sure your phone is connected to the Internet else the IFTTT applet won’t run. If you wish to receive multiple calls, you’ll need to setup multiple applets, one per call. For the “that” action, choose the VoIP call service and specify any text message. The calling service will speak the message when you receive the call.
The feature of IFTTT Mobile App
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica.
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications.
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery.
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches your search.
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts.
• Streamline your social media.
• Back up and share your Android photos automatically.
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home.
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins.
• Trigger events based on your current location.
Download App: Click Here