How to register for Covid-19 Vaccine, learn the entire way step by step – Preparations have been completed to curb the corona virus that thrived last year. With the commencement of March, the second phase of COVID vaccination has started across the country. In this phase, Covid vaccine is being given by the government to those who are either above 60 years of age or those above 45 years of age who are suffering from some disease. The price of this vaccine of Corona virus has been kept at Rs 250 only.
If you also want to get your parents or family to get Covid-19 Vaccine, then we have easily explained in words how to register for the Covid-19 vaccine in just 10 steps and book a slot for vaccination.
Register for COVID-19 Vaccination by following these 10 steps
- To get Covid-19 Vaccine first of all, you have to register yourself on the official website of Co-WIN. For this, please visit https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- At the top of the website, the option of ‘Register Yourself’ will come up, click on it.
- Enter your mobile number on which OTP will be received. Register yourself by submitting the six-digit OTP found in the SMS.
- After the OTP is verified, the registration form will open, where you have to include your personal ID and information like name, gender, date of birth.
- Before submitting the form, it is necessary to fill the option of ‘comorbidities’ here, select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. Please tell that this option is for those who are above 45 years of age and are suffering from some disease.
- After the registration is complete, the page of ‘Book Appointment for Vaccination’ will appear, click on it.
- Here you have to enter your address which will contain the details like state, district, block and pincode. After submitting the location, search option will be available, click on it.
- After searching the location, you will find a list of government and official private hospitals and centers nearby where the Kovid vaccine is being installed.
- You can check the available time slots and dates by selecting any of the centers from the existing list. If there is a slot of your choice then select that center and click on ‘Book’.
- On booking the slot, the page of ‘Appointment Confirmation’ will open, where all the details you have entered will be visible. Carefully check all the details and press the confirm button. Your appointment has been successful and now only reach that center on time.
How to add family members ?
If you have more than one member in your household who wants to get the Corona virus vaccine installed, then you can add the names of those people to a single account on this portal, there will be no need to register separately for this. After the fourth step in the points mentioned above, a maximum of four people can be added simultaneously. Just need to submit information of every person here like their name, address, age etc.
After adding the details of the added people, they will have to confirm and then take an appointment to get the vaccine according to their convenience. Please tell that here it is not necessary that the appointments of all the people linked to the same account are also taken simultaneously. Changes can be made in place and time.